Wednesday 5 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Sun, Wind & Rain?


Today I have done another activity called sun, wind & rain. In this activity I needed to read the story of how people used to work out the weather in the past. Then I watched a video on how to create my own weather journal at home. After doing that I created one on google slides and recorded it three times in the day, by looking at the temperature, the clothing that I'm wearing for that time and how the sky looks. 

To create your own weather journal you can do it digitally or on paper, then record the weather three times in the day and write down the temperature, clothings that you are wearing, and how the sky looks.

I enjoyed doing this activity because it was fun observing how weather  changes rapidly over time even in a few minutes or hours. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chisa,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    What a brilliant weather report and a lovely sunny day. Did you learn anything new from reading about how people monitored the weather in the past? What tricks and methods did they use?

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa,

    My name is Fiona and I am a Manaiakalani facilitator. It is great to see you having a go at this weather journal task.

    You have done a great job of recording the weather changes you noticed during the day. It looks like you were having some lovely weather! How did you measure the temperature?

    I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this task. I look forward to seeing more great mahi from you during the summer learning journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Fiona Waugh

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.