Friday 21 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Snowball Poem


Today I have done another activity called snowball poem. A snowball poem is a poem where each line is one word longer than the previous one, or another type of snowball poem,  where each line is one letter longer than the previous one. In this activity I needed to write a snowball poem about summer, and I wrote about the beach during the summer season. After that I recorded myself saying my own snowball poem using screencastify, and blogged it. Would you try writing a snowball poem about summer?

I enjoyed doing this activity because I have learnt how to write one and the process of how to do it. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    This is a fantastic snowball poem! It really made me think about summer and spending time with friends and whanau. I love the descriptive words you used.

    Was it tricky to only add one more word per line? I think you must’ve had to do some juggling of words to make it all fit!

    Have you written a snowball poem before? I hadn’t heard about this type of poetry before, so I might have to try it out!

    I hope you are having a fantastic summer. Keep up the awesome mahi.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Chisa,

    Amazing snowball poem! I like how your poem expresses how much fun you can have during the summer holidays. I have also attempted this task and I found it really interesting.

    Would you ever attempt the step it up task and why?

    Keep up the good work! : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.