Tuesday 18 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | My Town


Today I have done another activity called my town, and in this activity I watched a video about the different types of lines, then looked at a diagram, to help me find the different types of lines around my house which were parallel lines, perpendicular lines, intersecting lines, segment lines, a line, and ray lines. Then using the diagram I looked around my home to find the items that had the same lines from the diagram. After spotting them I made a new google drawing and added pictures and drew the things and also added names for each item. I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to recall the different lines and find the items that had the lines.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    WOW!!! I am very impressed with your very detailed and fantastic post. You have clearly demonstrated a strong understanding of the different types of lines you can see. It was Great to see that you have chosen some images as well. I was impressed that you included the sunlight and heat from the sun. Once again I must commend you on the fantastic structure of your blog post. I really enjoyed the clear explanation and the thoughtful layout of your post- Ka Pai!!! Finally it is Fantastic that you have enjoyed the activity.

    It is so great to see your excellent work ethic in your blogs throughout the SLJ. What has been your favourite activity throughout the SLJ?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa!

    Brilliant work on your line investigation around your house and in your neighbourhood!

    You always present your work so beautifully and it is such a pleasure to read. You have used the language and mathematical terms of geometric lines accurately in your context and your Google Drawing is well labelled to inform your blog reader. Great job!

    I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of your summer break!

    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.