Wednesday 19 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Hidden Colours in Ink


Today I have done another activity called hidden colours in ink. In this activity I needed to find which colours appeared on the ink on the paper towel was dipped into salt water. When I looked at the result on the paper towel it was really cool since I never really thought about what colours might appear when you dip it into a salt water, and the results also looked very cool. 

I have also created a slide showing the steps on how to find hidden colours in the ink since this activity was really fun to do. I really enjoyed doing this activity because it was really entertaining seeing the colours change as the paper towel soaks up the water. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    WOW!!! This is an excellent post Chisa- Ka Pai. You have given the explanation and context of your activity which will encourage you fellow bloggers to have a go. This is complemented by the amazing, well thought out, very clear instructional presentation that you have created, You have methodically and meticulously included the materials needed and a very clear and easy to follow step by step guide. I was also impressed that you shared your findings. As a result I have marked this as an outstanding post (which will mean you wil get extra points) as you have taken the time and initiative to develop very instructional blog posts.

    The world is filled with such an amazing array of colors that can brighten up your day. My favorite color is green, it represents life and growth. What are your favorite colors.

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.