Monday 3 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Celebrating New Years


Today I have done another activity called celebrating new years. In this activity I looked at the slides to learn how to make my backgrounds transparent, and looked at an example of a creation. After I did that I took a photo of myself using my chromebook, and used remove.bg to remove my background, opened up a new good drawing and found a new years image to use as my background. Then resized the background to fit in the drawing and inserted myself on top of the background. I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to learn how to remove my background using the website recommended to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again from the Summer Learning Journey! Hari tau hou, Happy New Year!

    As usual, you’ve posted something really fantastic. Pai mahi! I’m glad you enjoyed the task, and even better that you learnt a new skill in the process! Did you have a positive New Years break?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.