Tuesday 4 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Point Perspective Art

Today I have done another activity called point perspective art. A point perspective art is a drawing method that makes objects smaller as it gets further away. In this activity I have created my point perspective with a hexagon, start, triangle, circle, rectangle, and wrote each letters of my name. When I finished drawing the shapes, I started to colour in the middle dark and when light when it started to go out. Lastly I outline the parts with a black colouring pencil to make the art stand out more. I enjoyed doing this activity because I really like making point perspective art.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Point Perspective Art task! Love how you’ve made point perspective shapes using the letters of your name! Thank you for explaining your steps as well. Had you made point perspective art before? If so, what kind of things did you draw?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.