Thursday 20 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Make Your Own Game


Today I have done another activity called make your own game. In this activity I made my own animal puzzle, which is a game where you need to put the popsicle sticks together to form the particular image created, and the game was based on an animal. While doing this activity I needed to use popsicle sticks but instead I used a cupboard since I didn't have any to use, which you can also use if you don't have enough, too.

- To make your own animal puzzle, you can use cupboard, or popsicle sticks. If you are using a cupboard , draw an animal that you want to draw, and colour it in after you finish your drawing, as well as adding some background images to fill up the blanks. Lastly, cut up the cupboard and into rectangles and challenge your friends and family to solve the puzzle by timing them using mobile phones or stopwatch.

- If you are using popsicle sticks you can tape the back of it, to hold it in place. Then draw your animal and other images if you want, then take the tape out, and lastly test your friends and family out.

After I created this I timed myself, and it took me 12 seconds to finish my puzzle, and I also tested on my mum which took her 34 seconds. I really enjoyed doing activities because it was always my favourite thing when I was younger to make puzzles, and I still liked making my own puzzles.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW!!!! This looks Amazing!!! I am really impressed with your creativity. Making an animal puzzle out of popsicle sticks is great. I love the drawing of the cat. It looks really friendly. It was Super Great to see that you included some tips such as using sellotape to help keep the popsicle sticks together. This will surely help and encourage your fellow bloggers to have a go. I have really been impressed by your work ethic and creativity that you have consistently demonstrated during SLJ- Ka Pai!!!!

    You should be extremely proud of your Fantastic Mahi!!!

    Have a Super Summer and fantastic school year!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.