Monday 17 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey ~ Kowhaiwhai

Today I have done another activity called kowhaiwhai. In this activity I made my koru design by using the curve tool in google drawing, and I drew koru hearts because the design is one of my favourite drawing. After drawing I coloured half of the koru's red, orange, and yellow, the reason why I chose these colours was because its the colours of summer. When I drew the hearts I changed the set up of the design so that it looked like a kowhaiwhai.

I really enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to make my own design, and it was really fun learning how to make one.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    Wow that Kowhaiwhai that you have created looks amazing. I love the warm and peaceful colors that you have incorporated into your design. I am really impressed that you drew koru hearts which gives a sense of your kind and caring mahi that we have seen throughout the SLJ- Ka Pai!!! It was of course a pleasure to see that you gave an explanation of the activity on your blog and explained your design. Finally it was really good to hear that you enjoyed the activities.

    What activity have you enjoyed the most over the SLJ?

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog post!!!

    Remember to have an Awesome Summer !!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.