Tuesday 4 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Nanogirl | Optical Illusion


Today I have done another activity called make an optical illusion. Optical means to do with our eyes, and when both words are put together it means where our eyes see something that isn't really there. In this activity I have created an impossible cube because this was one of the optical illusions that I really liked. I enjoyed doing this activity because it was really interesting looking at various types of illusions from the images. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Nanogirl Illusions task, and for your detailed explanation of “optical illusion”! I’m glad you enjoyed it, had you seen many optical illusions before? The drawing you’ve done is very nice and tidy as well, did it take you much time to do it?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Chisa,
    What a great optical illusion - when I looked at it to start I thought it was a regular cube, but then when I looked closely I realised it was impossible!
    Nanogirl

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.