Thursday 13 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Snoozatron


Today I have done another activity called snoozatron. In this activity I have created an animation about a machine that would wake me up every morning. To do this activity I watched a snoozatron video of Wallace & Gromit's video. The reason why I chose a machine to wake me up was because I sometimes be lazy to get up since I watch movies, and play with lego. What machine would you make that would make to help you fall asleep, wake up or other problems? I enjoyed doing this activity because its was really fun making a machine that would wake me up. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chisa

    This made me laugh. I think we have all needed a snoozatron at one time or another.

    Really well designed and displayed by your graphics.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa!

    Wow! Your animation is so inventive and really made me chuckle! I'm not sure that people would buy these for themselves (I can't think of anything worse than a bed shower with cold water), but I reckon parents might invest in them for their children! Ha ha! Is this you? Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

    Look forward to your reply!
    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Chisa!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    WOW! This is an awesome invention! I would not like to be under it though!! The way you thought about all of the different parts coming together to make something work is fantastic! I also love the fact that you made an animation about it!!

    It can be very hard to wake up, and sometimes you really do need a lot of water to fall on you!

    Hmm a machine I’d like to have is one that cares for my plants when I am away! So it would monitor the water levels in the soil, how much light they are getting, and if anything needs changes! So it will have a built-in watering can and some umbrellas!

    Because of your awesome creativity, the effort you put in creating the animation, and your fantastic thinking about the mechanics behind your invention, I am labelling this as an OUTSTANDING post! Ka pai!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.