Wednesday 5 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | One is a snail ten is a crab


Today I have done another activity called one is a snail ten is a crab. In this activity I needed to watch and listen to a story and draw a crab, ant, dog, spider, a snail, and a boy and a girl. After drawing each of them on paper I needed to add up the legs that will give me the answer of 33. For me to get 33 I added all the animals, and peoples legs to get the total of 33. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I really liked drawing the animals as well as the boy and the girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Chisa,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity as the One is a Snail Ten is a Crab is one of my favourite math books to use in my classroom.

    I think you did an awesome job drawing some cute animals and people and an awesome job showing how you added all your legs up to 33!!

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.