Monday 3 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Bridge Builder


Today I have done another activity called bridge builder. Before doing the activity I learned the different shapes that are used to build bridges. In this activity I needed to make a 30 cm bridge depending on what activity I was doing, testing it out, then fixing the parts that needed to be strong or needed to be secured. When I started to do this activity I tried to stick the cardboard on the chairs with tape but it didn't stick so I used 2 bucks that were filled with heavy items. I enjoyed doing this activity because it allowed me to design my own bridge and fix it to make it better. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Bridge Builder task! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Holding things down with heavy objects is very much a real world approach to bridge building. When you see really big bridges they tend to have something above them helping them stay strong, which is what you’ve done so ka pai! Did it take you much time to come up with a plan for your bridge?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.