Friday 1 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Which one is real?

Today I completed week three day five task for the summer learning journey. 

First watched a short video so I know what I have to do first. 

Next I played a game to see who is real and fake. During this game I used clues to help see if they were real or not. The game score I got was 6 out of 4. 

Lastly I screenshotted the last photo's to show what the clues were in a google drawing. 

I found playing the game hard because there were a lot of clues in both pictures that I sometimes get confused by. 

You can play this game on the LINK

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa

    It’s Shannon again from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on completing this task and I really liked your honesty in your post. I also found it difficult deciding which one was real and which one was fake because people are so clever at hiding this in their pictures.

    Have you had a go at the stepping it up activity? In this activity you get to make your own fake image and the links tell you how to go about this. I would be interested to hear how you find this activity compared to having to choose between fake or real.

    Happy blogging.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Chisa

    Your first post for the New Year.
    I liked your honesty in this posting. I followed the link and played the game myself. It is hard and there are a lot of factors that you need to learn to understand the difference between fake and real.

    I think this is an excellent activity and one that makes us very aware of how careful and aware we all need to be in the digital world.

    Great to see you continuing with the SLJ.

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.