Wednesday 6 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Ice Cream | Maori

I have completed another summer learning journey activity of ice cream which was a Maori task. 

First I watched a short video so I can see what I need to do. 

Next I listened to the recorder so I could write what he might be saying. After writing the answers down I looked at the answer to see if I was right or close.

Afterwards I created my own favourite ice cream and translated it to Maori so that I could record myself saying the sentence.

Then I tried to work out the correct combination of the coins to know what the price is. 

Lastly I created a google draw poster to show some vocabulary to show what I have learnt today. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to learn new Maori sentences. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Chisa, Elle here from SLJ.

    Ka pai te mahi! Well done for practicing your te reo Māori and creating such a cool DLO! I really like that your character ordered two scoops of matcha ice cream, out of strawberry, chocolate and matcha. I have only ever tried it in tea before, do you recommend I try matcha flavoured ice cream? It sounds delicious!

    Well done with your picture, you chose a great photo of an ice cream truck! However, remember, if you're using an image that is not your own, you need to attribute the image with the name of the creator and a link to where you found the image online. This is very important.

    Here are some tips to help you attribute and image that is not yours

    Otherwise, fantastic work Chisa! I hope you’re enjoying your summer so far and have eaten some yummy ice cream - your post definitely has me craving some right now!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.