Thursday 21 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Are Summer Holidays the same around the world?

Today I have written if the summer holidays are same around the world.

First I watched a short video so I know what I have to do. Afterwards I read an about summer vacations, and three other articles, too. 

Next I copied a google drawing to write about the holidays in the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere.

I found this fun because I was able to learn what the differences are in each hemispheres. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa

    It’s Renee from the Summer Learning Journey Team, here. Ka pai for your work on this fantastic blog post. Isn’t it interesting learning about how people spend their holidays in other countries compared to us in New Zealand? I think the description you have prepared of a New Zealand holiday is very accurate and the picture you have selected matches perfectly as well.

    Have you enjoyed your summer holiday so far? What have been your highlights? A highlight of my summer has been swimming at the beach and eating ice-cream in the sun.

    As we are now coming to the end of the Summer Learning Journey I would love to know which SLJ activities have been your favourite so far?

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the awesome blogging!

    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.