Monday 4 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Camping Site

I have done another activity called the camping site, and it was also a maths task. 

First I watched a video so I know what I have to do. I also watched two extra videos to help me do this task.

Next I copied a google slide to do my task. In this task I needed to colour in my own camp sites. 

Lastly I worked out how much money I would make if each campsite was booked for each night. 

I found this activity hard because I didn't understand what to do for this task. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa, this is Elle from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai for having a go at the Campsite maths activity! You have done a great job despite finding this task challenging!

    Did you figure out how much your fully booked campground would make if each tent made $15 each? If you did, I would love to know how much! You’ve done very well making sure that all of your campsites are equal sizes and fit around the toilet block.

    Have you ever been camping at a campground before? Every year, my family and I go camping at Tolaga Bay, just outside of Gisborne, and it’s always fully packed with campers! I wonder how much money the owners of the campground make a night, like the one you’ve created?

    Well done Chisa, and keep up the awesome blogging.

    Mā te wā,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.