Thursday 14 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | My Special Summer Place

I have created my own summer place that I go during the school holidays with my family. I have chosen Piha beach because we go there in the summer with my family and sometimes friends there. 

First I watched a short video so I know what I have to do for this task. I also watched another video and an article about 10 best places to visit in New Zealand. Afterwards I explored in New Zealand touring map. 

Next I copied a google slide to show my favourite place in summer.

Lastly I added my own image and my descriptive writing about my favourite place in summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. Thank you for sharing your work all about your special summer place - Piha Beach. I agree with you that Piha is such a special place and one of the best beaches in New Zealand!

    One of the things I love about Piha beach is the hot, black sand. I think it looks amazing! Where I am from in Australia, we have really golden sandy beaches so I was surprised when I first saw black sand! When you go to Piha beach, do you try surfing or body boarding? The waves there are amazing.

    Have you seen the Step it Up activity for this task? I think you would really enjoy it! You create a video that showcases what makes your summer place special and share it on your blog.

    Keep up the great work, Chisa!

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.