Sunday 17 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Do Something

Today I have showed using google maps where I would like to go. I chose these places because they are the places I never went before in New Zealand. 

In this task I needed to chose 15 places in New Zealand from option A or B. 

These are the reasons why I would like to go to these 15 places are:

I would like to go to Cape Reinga, Routeburn Track, Mount Taranaki, Sky Tower, and Mount Ruapehu because I think it has good views to look at from the top.

I would like to go to Kaikoura, and Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony because I want to see the animals there. 

I would like to go to the Kiwi Fruit country, and the Giant Lemon & Paeroa Bottle because there are tall and big statues there. 

I would like to go the Te Puia Pohutu Geyser so I can see them blowing up into the air. 

I would like to go the Beehive, and the Hobbiton™ Movie Set Tours because I think its a cool place to visit. 
Here is the Link to my journey:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1fANg7ZwUTK6yqsZ46lSvLvi7Dr88P1UL&usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow it sounds like you have planned an amazing journey! I like how you have explained why you want to visit each place! Which are you most excited for?

    Unfortunately I can’t see your map! Are you able to make it public? I really want to see it!

    Keep up the great work.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.