Thursday 14 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Song maker

Today I have created my own song about summer. In this song it has cicadas, and someone playing piano.

First I watched a short video so I know what I have to do in this task. I also two videos of cicada's and tui's sounds. Afterwards I watched a video of how to create a summer song. 

Next I went on chrome music lab and created my own summer song. 

Lastly I listened to the music again to see if it was good, and changed some of it. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to create my own song. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    Charlotte from the SLJ team here.

    What a great song you have created!

    It's so good that you went back and edited your work - this is always such a great idea!

    Have you been on Music Lab before this? I had never heard of it before! The SLJ team like it so much that we have been creating our songs too.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Chisa

    This is a great song. I was unaware of Music Lab and this is the first example I have viewed. Very impressive and looks like a lot of fun.

    Do you play an instrument yourself? I'd imagine some knowledge of music would be very helpful with this activity.

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.