Friday 8 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Summer Collage

Today I have created my own collage of what I like to do in the summer. 

First I watched a video about a tutorial of how o do a collage on a google drawing. I also went on three links that had pictures to put on our creation. 

Next I copied a google drawing to start my creation of what I like to do in the holidays. 

Some of the reasons why I chose the images:
During the summer holidays I like to eat ice cream because it usually cools me down from the hot temperature. I like to ride my bike because I don't really like running that much. I also like talking to my family overseas because we can share news and talk to each other. 

Lastly I put the photo's together so I could create a collage. 

I found hard about putting the photo's together because it sometimes the image that I found didn't fit. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.
    What a great collage! I love the variety of pictures you included.

    The ice cream and video chatting with relatives are two things I can definitely relate to over summer. How great is it that we can stay in contact with people overseas via video calls!

    What is your favourite thing to do in summer? Mine is probably relaxing and spending time with family and friends.

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.