Monday 4 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Whai String Games

I have created a cup and saucer using a string. 

First I copied a google slide to do my task, and read a story about how the two siblings created one. 

Next I followed an instruction of how to make a cup and saucer. I watched a short video to help me create one because I have forgotten how to create one. 

Lastly I looked for a string to make one, and created the cup and saucer. I also took a photo of my creation. 

I found this activity easy because I have created this before at school. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Chrisa,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. You have done some amazing work on the ‘Whai String Games’ task!

    I like how you have included the slides in your blog post! It really helps the readers to understand and figure out exactly what is happening in your post!

    I had never made a cup and saucer pattern out of string before, so I thought that this activity was so much fun! I noticed that you said you had already done it before. Have you tried any other patterns other than the cup and saucer pattern before?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.