Saturday 16 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Camping Hacks

Today I have listed all the things I need if I was going for camp.

First I watched a short video so I know what I have to do for this task. I then went on three links that explained about preparing a camp checklist, travel away link, and a video about camping hacks. 

Next I created a google doc and listed everything I would need for camping. In the list I have created categories so we know what we need for each group of things.

Lastly I checked my list to see if I needed anything else during camp. 

I found this activity a little bit hard because I never went to camp and I also didn't know what other things to bring apart from tents, food, sleeping bags and more. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Gosh I would really love to go camping with your family. You have certainly included all the basics in your list, and I love that you’ve included subsections such as food and cooking! I love camping with my family. My mum is great at getting all the gear together and she always makes sure we have marshmallows to cook over the fire.

    Have you ever been camping? Where did you go? We usually go to Twizel!

    Have you looked at the stepping up activity where you get to design a gadget for camping? I think you would be really great at this activity, so I hope you will have a go to get extra points.

    Keep up the great work.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.