Monday 25 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Sound track of Summer

 Today I have done another activity on summer songs.  This activity was to find songs that made me happy and people happy. 

First I watched a short video so I know what I have to do for this task. I then watched another two videos about how music bring people together and how to create the perfect summer song. 

Next I copied a google slide that has all the things I have to do for this task. During this task I needed to find 10 music playlists that make people happy and come together. 

Lastly I put 10 songs in a slide showing the name of the song, artist, known, easy, and happy, and counted how many stars there were in each song. 

I found finding the songs hard because I don't know a lot of summer songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.