Wednesday 20 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Mondrain

Today I have created an art work using the work that Mondrian has created. Mondrian is a famous painter who is best known as the abstract artist, but before he started abstracts he painted realistic art paintings. 

In this activity I've learnt who Peit Mondrian is and what he was famous for. While I was drawing my art I needed to have square and rectangular shapes to make Mondrian art and be creative in this art. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to create my own art, but something I found hard about this activity was what kind of image I should draw because I had a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. Tino pai tō mahi e hoa! Great work completing the Mondrian Art activity. I really like the cool looking art you have made.

    Well done for describing what you learnt, what was fun and what was challenging about this activity. This activity also taught me a lot about Peit Mondrian and his interesting history.

    This is the final week for the summer learning journey; I hope you have had a great time learning and blogging this summer! Are there any activities that you enjoyed the most, found really challenging, or would like more of next year? We would love your feedback!

    Happy blogging this week.

    Ka kite anō,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.