Tuesday 21 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Forced Perspective Photography

Today I have done another activity called forced perspective photography. Forced perspective photography is an optical illusion using your camera, this can make things that are very small seem very big, or make something that is big really small. This is depended on where you place your camera. For my forced perspective images I have done myself reading a huge book, me putting on sunscreen, me pushing a huge beach ball, and lastly growing a Christmas Tree on my hand. 

The reason why I chose these images was because it was what I do during the summer. I found this activity a little bit hard as sometimes the photos didn't look like what I had expected. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chisa

    There is a saying that the camera never lies, but it can trick you as you have showed. What fun photos. I liked the huge sunscreen bottle on the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa,

    Wow!! These photos are amazing, well done completing the forced perspective image activity. I especially liked the reading a huge book photo! They are all very creative.

    Was it tricky trying to take these photos? Do you have any tips or tricks that you learned along the way? I think I might have to try it out!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Chisa,

    You have done a great job completing this task. Interesting photos you have taken. I have also attempted this task but I included my sibling in some of them.

    If you had to take two more perspective photos, what would you be doing in them?

    Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.