Wednesday 22 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Cicadas Do Maths


My timeline in the DLO above shows my prediction of how my life might be like this. The information that I have written in the text boxes are things I want to do and experience when I become an adult. 
Something I have learnt while doing this activity was that the life of the cicadas depends on what species they are, like the cicadas in USA they can live up to 17 years, which is a long life for them. I enjoyed doing this activity because I did not know that every species have a different life limit. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey. Tēnā koe for completing the cicada maths activity, pai mahi! Did you enjoy it? You’ve gone into some great detail here, really awesome stuff! I didn’t know that about cicadas either!

    You have a really positive plan, ka pai! That’s great that you want to be an architect, it’s such a creative industry! What makes you want to study and become that? It’s great that you value family so much as well, and that you want to be an involved parent and grandparent! Do you know your own grandparents very well?

    As always, can’t wait to see what you post next!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey.

    I notice your text is running into the sidebar of your blog. Follow these easy steps to edit and update your blog post.

    To make sure that your blog posts look great, follow this nifty tip when copying and pasting text from another document.
    Use Ctrl Shift V to paste your text into your blog post.


    Let us know if you need any help we are always happy to help

    Keep up the Super work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Chisa, well done!

    An architect is a great career to be interested in. Do you like drawing?

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.