Thursday 16 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey ~ Vector Art

 


Vector art was the third activity that I have done. To create these images it uses lines, curves, and polygons to create the image. When people create this art is doesn't looks the focus/quality of the image, if people zoom in. 

In the image above the blurb I have created my hero, Naomi Osaka. She is a Japanese and Haitian tennis player. The reason why I chose her is that because when I was playing tennis I wasn't really interested but when I saw her playing tennis on tv, I was really inspired by her which encouraged me to improve myself.

After drawing the image I searched up her quote which is "You just gotta keep going and fighting for everything, and one day you'll get to where you want."

My three top tips:

- Start off basic, detail it last.
- Use your heroes that inspire you.
- Use the right tools. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because it enabled me to share the person who inspired me in tennis. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Great job completing the Vector Art activity, the artwork you have created is awesome!

    Great job including some helpful tips, using these tips your blog readers will also be able to create some beautiful art pieces! What was your favourite part about creating your vector art creation?

    I think it’s great that Naomi Osaka inspired you to play tennis, she is an amazing player! How long have you been playing tennis for? My favourite sport is Netball, is yours tennis?

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chisa!

    Great artwork you've done I enjoyed reading your blog post. I like how you made an artwork of someone. I didn't know this tennis player untill you talked about her in your blog post. What kind of tips do give to people who just starting drawing?

    Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Chisa,

    Amazing Artwork ; I love how you mad a shadow as well and the great detail. I love that quote as well, great meaning. It is great that you also did tips for creating these pieces of art ; then people get inspiration and make pictures.

    Well done, Great job!
    Kind Regards, Alilia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.