Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey ~ NASA Art Colouring Book ~ Step It Up Activity


This was the first Summer Learning Journey activity that I have done. In this task I have chosen an image of a soccer ball in the space craft, then filled the white parts on the page using the colours on the site. After I finished the art, I pasted the original image to a Google Drawing and pasted my art too. Then I wrote why I chose the picture, and an interesting fact about exercising because it's important to keep their bodies healthy since they don't need to use much muscles than on earth.

I enjoyed doing this activity because I learnt how astronauts keep their bodies healthy in space. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora CHisa,

    Your artwork looks amazing. I have coloured in the same picture for the SLJ. The coloures you picked made your artwork look really creative. Did you find this task hard and why?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

      Thank You for commenting on my NASA Colouring Book Blog Post! I didn't really find this activity really hard since this activity was digital, and because I just needed to pick some colours and click on the places that I wanted that colour. Have you done any other picture? If so what did you do?

      Chisa

      Delete
  2. G'day Chisa,

    I really like your artwork. It's not exactly the same, but it's really cool, I love how creative this looks, I can see that you have put a lot of work into this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Chisa, I am Alilia from Ruapotaka School. Great Job. I am actually a participant in the summer learning journey like you. Are you enjoying the Summer Learning Journey? I love your creative side to this picture as in nice colourful hexagons in a pattern on that soccer ball.
    Keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards, Alilia 🇹🇴 🇨🇰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Alilia,

      Thank you for commenting on my NASA Colouring Book Blog Post. Yes, I am really enjoying doing this Summer Learning Journey activities because I have learnt quite a few things, and because theres also art in it too! What are three activities that you have enjoyed so far in the Summer Learning Journey, and why you liked them?

      Chisa

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.