Monday 20 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Build Something that Floats | Nanogirl

 


Today I have done another Summer Learning Journey Nanogirl activity. For this task I have created a boat that floats on the water. The materials that I used were a plastic container lid for the body, then blu tack to stick the pencil to the lid, and lastly a piece of paper to make the main sail. During this activity I looked at Nanogirls video to give me an idea of what I was going to make because the boats that I made sank or got leaked by water. I enjoyed this activity because it allowed me to improve my boat when it was not working. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    Great job completing this weeks Nanogirl activity! Did you enjoy being an inventor? I think it's amazing how you improved your boat using the activity information, and you managed to make something awesome!

    Do you have any tips for other students wanting to create something that floats?

    Perhaps now you can record a video showing how your invention moves in the water, or how much weight it can hold before it sinks!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.