Saturday 18 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Mandala Mania | Kick Start Challenge


Today I have done another activity called Mandala Mania. In this activity I had a choice of using natural materials from the garden, or using materials from our house, or using products around the house, or making a digital version using png flowers, and I chose to he the digital version, which can be seen above. I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to use any flower, and be creative on where I put it around the circle. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Pai mahi on doing the Mandala Mania activity! Tēnā koe!

    I appreciate you explaining why you chose to do it digitally rather than physically. Do you generally prefer interacting with things digitally to doing them in person? Or just with this task? It certainly is creative, and a very pretty piece of artwork!

    Looking forward to what else you post during the Summer Learning Journey!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of art once again,
    Hi chisa,

    I am Alilia, a student originated from Ruapotaka School.
    Beautiful flowers, I like the pattern as well. You can really see a lot of creativity within this piece.
    Ka pai, Well done

    Kind Regards, Alilia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.