Thursday 16 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey ~ Spread the Word ~ Step it Up Challenge


Today I have done an activity called spread the word. In this task I needed to comment on the top 5 favourite blog posts. The 5 blog posts that I have commented on were the topic of the art colouring book that I really enjoyed doing. 

To do this task I watched a short video on how I was to do this task, copied the slide to put the blogs that I have commented on. After that I went on students' blog posts and gave them a positive comment, as well as a question for them. Then I took the pictures of their blog post and pasted it on the slide. Lastly I submitted my comments on the SLJ comment form.

I found this activity fun because it was enjoyable to look at other peoples art as well as a fact about the pictures they were colouring in. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Great to see you still getting involved in the Summer Learning Journey!

    Tēnā koe for going through the steps you took doing this activity. It’s awesome to see your positive comments on other peoples work. Building people up like this is so important.

    The questions you were asking were so clever, and I love that people were responding to you as well. Keep up the fantastic work!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Ka mau te wehi! This looks awesome, well done on taking the time to engage with and leave positive comments for your fellow bloggers. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the activity and found it fun.

    Do you have any advise for me for creating an awesome blog post?

    Keep up the Amazing work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Remember to submit your comments to earn extra points.you can submit your comments here


    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Orana Chisa,
    I am Alilia, a student originated from Ruapotaka School.Great job on communicating to other bloggers and giving a positive attitude through your comments.
    Ka pai and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.