Thursday 30 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | One Point Perspective

 


Today I have done an activity called one point perspective. A one point perspective is a drawing technique that helps us achieve depths. When we make a one point perspective drawing, the object get smaller as it moves farther into the distance. The image I created was a beach on the left hand side, a very quiet road in the middle, and on the right hand side I made a field and mountains behind it. I enjoyed making a one point perspective image because I really like how it turned out and how it looks. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. Awesome Te Tirohanga Pūtahi! Great to hear you enjoyed doing this style of art, you’ve done an excellent job of it as well! Pai mahi!

    Tēnā koe for explaining what you did, why you did it, and what one point perspective drawing is. All of that really helps with the learning. Is this road anywhere in particular? If not, you have quite the vivid imagination, as this truly looks like it could be a real place!

    Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I am very impressed by your creativity in creating your Te Tirohanga Pūtahi. I was also very impressed by the introduction that was accompanied by a clear and detailed explanation of your task and why you had completed it and how one point perspective works. It almost reminds me when you drive along the coast of the Coromandel you have the beach and sea on the one side and land on the other side. Interesting facts about roads.

    Did you know a long time ago the Ancient Romans built roads and made sure all the roads they built across Europe always led back to their city called Rome. Therefore, I am intrigued to what inspired your wonderful artwork?

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.