Wednesday 15 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey ~ Poetry Slam ~ Step it up Activity


Today I have done another task, which is called the Poetry Slam. I have added my thoughts, and images of summer to help me for inspiration and for ideas when I am writing these poetrys for the rest of this poetry slam activities. 

During this activity I have watched four poetry videos to help me write down the answers for what makes a good slam performance and the different ideas for summer like, swimming, going to the beach, seeing many pohutukawa trees near waters, etc. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because it allowed me to think more about the answers for each question on slide 4. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    I’m so glad you enjoyed this activity! You have done a superb job at it! What is your favourite part of summer? Mine I think is swimming at the beach!

    Out of the four videos you watched about slam poetry, which one was your favourite?

    Great detail about what you think makes a good slam poetry performance! Do you think you are now ready to write and perform your own poem?

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey 2021. I look forward to following your progress. You are off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chisa,
    I am a student from Ruapotaka School. I love your descriptions of the questions. My most best loved/favorite poem out of the four was Marina Alefosio as she performed the spoken word called "Hair"; What was your best loved/favorite?
    Well done on this

    Kind Regards, Alilia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.