Wednesday 29 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Stick Figure Fun


Today I have done another activity called stick figure fun. A stick figure is drawn by having a circled head, and the body, arms, and legs are drawn as lines. In this activity I have created 10 figures doing different activities like singing, biking, ribbon gymnastics, hitting, ice skating, sleeping, working, walking, watching tv, and exercising. 

To make my figures look like they are doing a particular activity I moved some parts of the body and also added some equipments to the people. One of my favourite figures I have created so far was the working one, and the biking one because its one of the detailed figures, and because I like to do both of the things. 

I found this activity fun and also a little bit challenging since sometimes when I drew the figures it sometimes didn't look like what I wanted it to be. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris from the SLJ here agina. Tēnā koe for completing the first Stick Figure activity! I’m glad it was fun for you, even though it was a little bit challenging. I think it’s really cool that you made the stick figures by hand, and that you had them doing different things to make them seem more like actual beings!

    You said you like biking and working, what kind of work do you do? Have you had the chance to do much biking so far this summer?

    Can’t wait to see what you post next!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Chisa

    I was very impressed by the introduction and explanation of the activity that you have given in your blog post. Thank you for sharing your awesome mahi with me and your fellow bloggers. It is awesome that your favorite figures are the working and biking ones as they are more detailed. I was really impressed with your drawings. I enjoy and relate to the various activities that they are doing such as working and sleeping. Do you relate to these activities as well and which ones are your favorite activities?

    Drawings are often how some of the greatest animations are made although nowadays they draw a lot of it on the computers. What is your favourite animation? I enjoyed the Star Wars and the clone wars animations.

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.