Wednesday 29 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | 5 Word Summer Text Graphic



Today I have done another activity called text graphic. In this activity I needed to pick 5 words that reminded me of summer, and I picked coolness, cockcrow (defined as dawn), calm, cozy, and clear. The reason why I chose these words was because during dawn its cool, calm, and cozy in our house, and clear refers to when there are no people in the beaches, since theres the only sounds of waves coming in and going out. 

To create your own text graphics, you will need to pick 5 words that recall about summer, find a summer image, then choose a font and the colour of the words that makes the reading easier, and lastly share it on your blog.

I found this activity easy because I knew what reminded me of summer. 

1 comment:


  1. Kia ora Chisa!


    Chris here from SLJ. I’ve just returned from the Xmas break, great to see you still getting involved in the Summer Learning Journey! Tēnā koe for completing the Text Graphic activity! I’m glad you found it easy, did you enjoy it, though? Thank you for explaining the steps you took to complete the task as well, ka pai!

    The words you chose are an example of a language feature called alliteration as well. Alliteration is where the first letter, or sound, of a series of words together is the same. Like you saying your house is “calm, cosy, and clear”! Pai mahi!

    Really loved your explanation for the beach being “clear” also. You’re right, the sound of the waves can be very relaxing. Have you had the chance to go to the beach yet this summer?

    Can’t wait to see what you post next!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.