Sunday 19 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey ~ E hia nga mea? ~ Kick start activity


Today I have done another activity called E hia nga mea (how many)? For this task I watched a counting video up to ten in Maori. Then I created a counting poster using the images on the web and creating my own images. During this activity it has helped me to recall the numbers in Maori, because it has been a while since I have done Te Reo activities.  The reason why I chose these items above was because it was what I do and have during the summer holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chisa,

    Well done with the E hia ngā mea activity! I love the creative images you have used for counting, and that they are related to your summer holidays!

    Have you learned to count in Māori before?

    Perhaps you could include text on your image like in the activity example, that shows in Te Reo Māori how many of each item there are.

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa lahi atu chisa,

    I have also done a poster like this.
    Well done. I think I like the nice colours you are using in here for the individual objects.
    Did you enjoy this activity, if so, why?
    It is great that you are contributing in the summer learning journey.
    Ka pai, Well done

    Kind Regards, ALilia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.