Thursday 31 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Tama-nui-te-rā

I have created a photo booth using a Word Art App. 

First I watched a video so can do this task. Afterwards I read a story using Maori translation because this was a Maori task. 

Next I chose different Maori words to put on my Word Art. Some were Kia Kaha, Aotearoa, and Kia Maia. 

Lastly I chose a picture, and font, for my Words Art. 

I found this activity fun because I got to choose my own word for whats important for me. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chisa

    It’s Shannon again from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What an amazing blog post Chisa. Your word art looks so impressive. I really like the colours and shapes you chose to present it in and the font you have used makes it very easy to see those important words. Ka pai on using Te Reo for a Maori activity and I have given you extra points for this exceptional post.

    DId you find using Maori translation helpful? Were there some words you couldn’t translate?

    Keep up the great blog posts Chisa.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.