Friday 11 December 2020

Maths | Quiz

Maths quiz's tests how fast someone can answer.

The first quiz is about basic facts. The person who has made the quiz needs to give 20 questions. Then someone has to answer 20 questions, and select one answer that they think is correct. My time was 1 minute and 37 seconds, and my partner took 4 minutes and 47 seconds to complete the first quiz. I got only one wrong and my partner got 8 wrong. 

The second quiz is about strand. The person who has made the quiz needs to give 15 questions. Afterwards someone else has to answer the 15 questions and select one answer.  My score was 10 out of 15, and my partners score was 10 out of 15, too. 

Different types of maths questions can challenge other people. 

LI.to use knowledge to test knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.