Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Material finding | Activity 2

I have found different types materials for this weeks Nonagirl's Lab creation. 

While finding the materials needed such as plastic drink bottle, paper, jars, paper towel, spoon, aluminum foil, and cardboard. 

When doing this activity I found finding some of the materials hard because I didn't know where they were. 

I enjoyed finding the materials and also found this challenging because I remember where the materials were around the classroom. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chisa,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey, it is awesome to see your first post of the summer and I look forward to seeing more as you continue blogging! I thought this activity was fun as you had to be creative and find substitutes for items you might not have had and it is the first activity in a series of Nano Girl activities and experiments. I really enjoyed your slide show and thought your vlog style videos were really fun and really immersed me in the experience of you searching for your materials. I thought the list of the materials was helpful as I knew what you needed and you also added images of your materials which showed me what you found. I think it would be helpful if you had labeled your materials and showen what you used to substitute materials you couldn't find.

    Now that you have gathered your materials, I would like to know what you think you will be doing with them? Could you be building a robot or completing a science experiment, what do you think?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Zana,

      Thank you for your positive comment on my blog post. I think its going to be a sling shot because some of the materials could be used in it. What do you think its going to be looking at the materials?

      Chisa

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.