Monday 21 December 2020

My Hana Koko Design | SLJ 2020

Today I have created clothes for Santa to wear because NZ is summer during Christmas.

First I started off with by reading a story about Hana Koko. During this time the story told why santa wears warm clothes when he visits NZ. 

Next I created a google draw so I could design for Santa. I found this easy because I am good at drawing and I also had some ideas to what I should draw, too. 

I enjoyed drawing the clothes because I like to draw. 

This is my result. 



2 comments:

  1. Hello Chisa,

    Great job at your blog post for the summer learning journey. I thought you design was really creative. Can you decribe what you found hard about this task?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Chisa

    Your Hana Kōkō outfit is super cute! I’m happy to hear how much you enjoyed this activity since you like to draw. You struck a good balance between a traditional christmas look and something new inspired by our summer environment.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.