Tuesday 15 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 3

I have created a comic strip based on a video that I have watched. 

First I watched a short video so I know what I should be doing. 

Next I have listened to an audio recording and answered different questions to the story. 

Then I watched a video about how 2 people were a boat and one tricked the other. I then made a comic strip of what they were saying while they were laughing. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to create my own comic. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Chisa,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I am enjoying seeing all your posts and hope to see many more as the summer continues.

    I thought this activity was quite interesting as I enjoy reading comics but find it quite difficult to write them so seeing everyone's posts and how different they are is inspiring. I thought it was well done that you added the instructions for the activity above your posts so everyone reading the blog can understand the activity. I enjoyed the coughing joke in your comic as it reminded me of covid and having to enforce that everyone covers their mouth. I thought your comic matched the original well and retold the story in a creative way. Your writing matches the images and tells a funny, well writing story. A way to possibly step up your work (this may be a future activity even) could be to draw and write your own comic about the story.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.