Tuesday 15 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Insect Art | Activity 4

I have created an art piece but creating an insect.

First I watched a short video so I know what I should be doing. 

Next I read a article about a new insect species named after Lady Gaga. 

Then I collected l leaves, and petals to make a butterfly. Afterwards I named this Summery butterfly. I chose this name because right now is summer and I think this fits it. The reason why I chose to make a butterfly was because I thought this was an easy type of insect to make. I didn't change the way the butterfly looked because I didn't know what I should've change. 

This was the result:

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to be creative with my butterfly art. 


4 comments:

  1. That looks just like an insect as well as being quite attractive. Well done. Your Summer Learning Journey is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichiwa Chisa,

    You have created such a beautiful butterfly! Ka pai! I love the mixture of materials you used, especially the little flowers.

    I’m so glad you enjoyed this activity and got to be creative. I love any opportunity to be creative! What else do you do where you get to be creative?

    I look forward to seeing what else you create!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte (SLJ Team)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Charlotte,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! Painting and drawing is one of my favourite things to do and to get creative. What are other activities that get creative?

      Chisa

      Delete
    2. Hi Chisa,

      That's awesome! I really like doing crafts, especially making cards such as Birthday cards.

      Have you ever made a birthday card for someone?

      Charlotte (SLJ)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.