Tuesday 23 June 2020

Questioning

I learned about a reading strategy called questioning. I pasted the four questions based on the story of "Thirst." I had to apply the four questions to the four categories.

I placed the question "what does the water tank code do" in the think and search  because I saw a sentence in page 3 that said it needed to lock the tank. 

I placed the question "what is the drinking company's name" in the right there because there was a picture in page 2 of a truck that said Aqua - Plex.

I placed the question "why doesn’t Ryder’s family have as much water as the Carter family" in the author and me because the family didn't have enough money, it was written in page 2.

I placed the question "what happened to Ryder" in the on my own because there was no clues in the story but I thought that he might be getting more water for his family, this was written in page 4.'

I found this easy because I have done this last year.

LI.to locate an answer in a text.
LI.to identify questions types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.