Friday 26 June 2020

Feelings | Numbers | Weather

This week for Maori I have translated the feelings, the numbers and the weather.

I first started off with the daily routine on writing the date in Maori. The date is Raapa tekau ma wha o Pipiri / Wednesday 24 of June. Then I wrote yesterdays date which is, Ratu rua te kau ma toru o Pipiri / Tuesday 23 of June.

Next I translated the numbers in Maori. The numbers that I had to translate was, 15 (te kau ma rima) to 90000 iwa tekau ma mano(

Then I had to translate six different feelings. Some of the feelings are, makariri (cold), hiakai (hungry).

Finally I translated the eight different types of weathers, I also had to put a picture that shows the weather. Some of the weather are, he kapua ( cloudy ), he ra tino makariri ( cold day ).

My goal was to try and count to 40, but instead I counted up to 31 in Maori.

LI: To learn new words and revise numbers, feelings, weather and the daily routine in Te reo Maori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.