Wednesday 10 June 2020

Predicting | Reading

Predicting is making an educated guess about what will happen in the book, and using the clues from the book with our prior knowledge.

One of my predictions was that I made was, I thought the youngest sibling was going to fall asleep before they have their new year. I was incorrect with my prediction because everyone was still active at night.

The other prediction that I made was, I predicted that the family would get lost because they have gone too far from shore. I was also incorrect with this prediction because the family had to exit the island because someone lit a fire to a tree that the fire became bigger and out of control.

I think that predicting is a good strategy that will help with my guess of my understanding of the story.

LI.to predict the events to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.