Sunday 22 August 2021

I am Google Meet ready

 LI.to make sure we all know what to do and are using Google Meet properly. 

Today for cybersmart I have done another challenge. This challenge was to make sure to be ready when we need to do a Google Meeting. 

In the first activity I rated which background looked the most appropriate when I am doing a Google Meeting. One of the things that everyone should remember is to not face your screen towards the window. If you do not do this it prevents the light from showing up on the screen around you, and it makes easier for people to see you from their screen. 

In the second activity was about Google Meet Etiquette. I needed to fill in the gaps of each image that matched the words. 

In the third I needed to write why keeping our camera on was important, why we should have our mic on mute, why is it important to sit still, and why is it important to find a quiet place. 

For my last activity I needed to take an image of myself getting ready for a Google Meet. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because I was able to recall of what is needed to be done before I do a Google Meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.