Tuesday 24 August 2021

Things that annoy me

LI: To write a list poem that describes a topic by painting a picture with your words.



Today for writing I have created my own list poem about things that annoy me. A list poem is a poem that is used to create a picture using our experiences from our own lives by listing an item, people, and ideas. I chose this topic because I experience it most of the time. One of the examples that I usually have to deal with is when my internet is really slow.


I enjoyed writing this list poem because it allowed me to explain what annoys me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chisa
    I loved reading your poem about what annoys you. I can really relate to lots of the things you have written, and especially like when you finish the dishes and have forgotten about the pan, this happens frequently in my house especially when my Son is doing the dishes.
    A great poem that clearly creates a picture of your experiences. Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Chisa, every single one of these things that annoy you was so incredibly relatable. I was especially impressed because sometimes when we think of these sorts of things they don't come to us in the moment but instead when they take place. I think this is a powerful poem because it gives people an understanding of who you are. Good work Chisa.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.