Friday 27 August 2021

Find the 4 errors


This week I have done another maths challenge about finding 3 errors from the problem. In this challenge I partnered up with David to explain and fix the mistake. One of the mistakes that we have found out was the last challenged. This is because the person who has solved this problem didn't use BEDMAS. BEDMAS is used when solving equations with multiple  equations. 

I enjoyed doing this activity because it made me think carefully on what strategy I should use.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chisa
    really like how clearly you explained this maths challenge and have shown your strategy so that you were able to find and fix the errors. I also like how you explained the meaning of BEDMAS and shown how you have used this.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.