Thursday 26 August 2021

The world’s first 3D printed home | Distance Learning



This was the first maths challenge I have done for distance learning. I needed to solve three challenges using the most efficient strategy and also write how I solved this out. To help me solve each maths I used addition and subtraction written algorithm. The first questions was there are 89 roof pieces and 195 wall pieces, how many pieces altogether? To answer this question I added 89 and 195 because it is telling me how many pieces altogther, so the answer will be 284.

I enjoyed doing this activity because it made me think carefully on what strategy I should use.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chisa
    You have explained your maths strategy very clearly and its great that you completed all 3 challenges. It is always good to have challenges like this that make you think about the most efficient strategy to use.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.