Tuesday 25 December 2018

My favourite food

My favourite food
Activity 2

My favourite food is corn soup.
This is how it is made.
Ingredients
  • Can of cream styled corn
  • Milk
  • Salt 
  • Pepper
  • Vegetable soup stock
  • Water
  • Ginger
Utensils

  • Pot 
  • Spoon
  • Cups
First get a pot and put 2 cups of water in it.Next put a can of corn of creamed styled corn into the pot.Thirdly put 2 cups of milk into the pot.Mix till everything is mixed altogether.Wait for 2-3 minutes to boil.Put 3 spoons of vegetable soup stock in it.Then if you want put pepper or salt you can.Also put ginger in it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Chisa, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's fantastic to see that you have already made a really positive start to the summer by completing several different activities. I hope you keep it up!

    I am a New Zealander but am currently living in London. So I will be commenting on your blog from the other side of the world! How cool is that?

    It's weird talking about the 'summer' when I am over here suffering in the chilly England winter. Jealous!

    Anyway, thanks for sharing one of your favourite recipes - corn soup! I sure could go for some of that right now.

    You've written a very clear recipe that is super easy to follow. I like that you've used verbs, time connectives as well as specific measurements.

    What is your favourite sweet food to make? Do you have any other favourite recipes you'd like to share?

    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chisa,

    I've completed this task. Congratulations for completing this task. Thanks for sharing your learning about your favourite food. Nice retelling how to make it in your own words. I wold like to try this out sometime around winter.

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chisa!
    I like your blog post about your favourite food. Your recipe sounds easy to make. I have never tasted Corn Soup before. I like how you included the utensils that you needed to use. What is your favourite thing about Corn Soup?
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.